Finding your perfect match has been made much easier with modern technology and from a statistical perspective, it can really increase your chances of landing true love above and beyond nearly any other method available. Android users may have a distinct advantage in the world of cyber-love, with some of the best free apps on the planet.
Going with a trusted site is an absolute and with quite a few to choose from, why risk it on an unknown? Also, consider the sheer volume of members and it just makes sense to look for a free Android app that everybody else is using.
- OkCupid. This well-known dating site claims to have love down to a mathematical formula. Easy updates, chat and a handy Locals feature at your fingertips.
- Zoosk. One of the downloaded dating apps out there, Zoosk boasts the highest number of members while offering every feature you need to put your best face forward!
- Plenty of Fish. With over 40 million members world-wide, this favored meeting spot is sure to find your Romeo or Juliet; the app can even search for you, based on input.
The Fact Checking
The single most important factor for anyone using electronic match-making is safety and yes, there is an app for that! Make sure you have something on your Android that allows for instant background checking and use it, preferably before the first few butterflies ever show up in your stomach.
- DateCheck. Discover everything from home ownership to real marital status, all for free. DateCheck also features a “Sleaze Detector” with criminal history findings. Priceless.
- Background Check featuring BeenVerified. Information aggregation at its finest and one full check is allowed per month, perfect if you’re playing the dating game wisely.
The Date Planning
If you’ve chatted enough to know that there are sparks between you and a cyber-friend, and you’ve done a little checking up on them, you’re now ready to set the date and do everything within your power to create a match made in heaven. Plan it well and be prepared for anything, from love at first byte to total disaster, Android has got you covered.
- Picksie. This multi-tasking app helps you find places to go on your date, see reviews, check hours, weather, make reservations and more.
- Bad Date Rescue. This little app will contact you with urgent news requiring your immediate attention and departure from the bad date. Made by the trusted folks at eHarmony and used by daters everywhere!
- Cyber-Dating Expert. A very handy expert/adviser for anyone searching for that special someone in cyber-space. It features free reads, tips and the option to share your own stories with others.
With a little luck and a lot of preparation, you can make dating via Android the start of something very big. Get the apps that really look out for you while you’re looking for love.
Author Bio: Tom Clark is a freelance writer, professional blogger, and social media enthusiast. His blog Dslserviceproviders.org focuses on Internet & Technology.