Marriage and divorce run parallel in life and is balanced by the relationship and bonding between a married couple but once that bond starts to go weak, divorce comes into picture.
Marriage brings in happiness and joy in life but divorce does the right opposite of it. It brings along miseries, grief and the agony of choosing an incorrect life partner.
There can be many reasons for divorce. However, there are some prominent reason behind divorce like infidelity, lack of commitment in marriage, financial problem, lack of communication, addiction, desertion and many others. Getting divorce is a not an easy thing to do and divorce can be avoided given one is ready to work in the relationship and save the marriage.
Children face the worst effects of divorce. Many divorcing couples often forget about their children and feel that they are getting divorce and only they are getting affected by it but it is not true. Children go through the worst stress they can ever handle and it can leave a very long lasting effect on the budding mind of any child. Divorce also causes a big dent in one’s pocket. Getting a divorce is not cheap affairs given you are taking an uncontested divorce.
There are many reasons behind the sky rocketing divorce rate. Given below are some of the reasons for divorce:
- Lack in commitment: Running behind the daily mad rush of life, leave people so much involved in their own life that they are not able to give time to their marriage and that causes divorce. It can be easily avoided just by giving time to your marriage.
- Infidelity: Breach of trust and betrayal can never be forgiven and this is what happens in the cases of infidelity. People develop relations outside marriage and that leads to divorce. There are hardly many cases when divorce was avoided in the case of infidelity. The best way to avoid this is to stay faith full to your spouse. Cheating is a momentary fun but the consequences are disastrous.
- Lack of communication: Who is going to get stuck with you if you are not going to talk with that person? Communication in marriage is very important. The free flow of emotions and thoughts can save your marriage in an unbelievable way. Just by talking more and expressing yourself more and encouraging your spouse to do the same will save your marriage from the demon called divorce.
- Addiction: Any kind of addiction is a confirmed ground for divorce. For an addicted person, life revolves around how to full fill his addiction. For them nothing else matters and this makes life difficult for other spouse. Addicts can become troublesome if they do not have money to continue their addiction
- Financial Problem: If you do not have money to run your daily household show then you are playing with marriage and divorce. Less money means more fights and arguments and this is going to happen no matter how good is your marriage
- Rush in marriage: It is one of most rising reason behind divorce. People often tend to get carried away in emotions and get married. But after some days love disappears and then follows the gallows of fights, arguments and finally the death of marriage. One can easily avoid this by just using mind while taking the decision of marriage.
- Desertion: People leave their family and run away chasing their dreams. This is the worst thing that can happen to a marriage. All the desertion involved cases end up in uncontested divorce. It is better to leave the person rather than waiting.
About Author: I am Lisa Levis, law graduate. I am working as content writer since 2010. I am writing for www.edivorcepapers.com. Here I mostly writes for ideas of property after divorce. And handle all the article guest post for that website.